Friday, December 28, 2012

New year's Resolutions

Hey guys! So, I realized that 2013 is in three days.... How crazy is that.  But anyways here's a list of my resolutions. Don't make fun and I'm some of you beauty and makeup lovers can relate to some of these

Beauty/makeup resolutions
1.BUY MORE MAKEUP!- Okay i know a lot of you are thinking she doesn't need anymore makeup, and you right I don't need it... but makeup is my passion, I'm absolutely obsessed with doing my makeup and buying new products and trying new things

Fitness:
Stick to an ab workout and see results!
Do at least 5 pull-ups a day: we have a pull-up bar that hangs in the doorway so I can do them everyday.
Stretch for 30 minutes everyday-  I cheer competitively and need to desperately work on this.

Blog:
Post at least once a week if not more
Maybe start a youtube channel? What do you guys think?

A resolution I've done every year but can't do... keep my room clean!
I struggle with that, it looks like my closet threw up in my bedroom..


What are your new year's resolutions? Leave a comment below!

xoxo
kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment