Friday, July 13, 2012

I'mmm Bacckk!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! We just got back from the beach and i didn't have wifi so that explains the no posts!!  Anyway, I'm leaving for the beach again tomorrow and will be gone for 2 weeks but the hotel were staying at is supposed to be soooo nice so hopeful I'll have wifi and can keep posting! Anyway i'mull quit rambling cuz the point of this post was to kind of come back and give y'all an update on what's going on and what to expect in the next couple of weeks. But you can definitely expect some travel updates and ootd's! OH and starting around the beginning of august, I'll have a back to school series....ewwww i know I'm not looking forward to it either but i'm gonna enjoy summer while its here:) 
Leave a comment below about what your sumer plans are!
Love 
kenzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment