Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sorry guys! And My manicure method

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I jut got back from the beach an I've been super busy!! Anyway, I just found out there's a blogger app, so I can do on the go posts:) which is what I'm doing right now:). But from the picture you can see I did my naillss! Oh boy did they need it to. Below is my super easy manicure method:)
1. Remove any nail polish left on your nails.
2. Taking a 4 sided nail file shape and buff your nails according to the directions for the file.
3.apply a hand cream to your nails, any lotion will work.
4. Apply a clear base coat to your nails.
5. Once that dries apply your color. I used Spoiled's cotton mouth, a really pretty bubble gum light pink color but any color or brand will work.
6. Apply any nail art designs you like, I just did white French tips to mine.
7. Apply a clear top coat for extra protection of your nails so they don't chip easily:)

What do you think of my manicure? Leave a comment below!
Love
Kenzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment