Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Makeup Story


Hey guys! So I've seen this tag on youtube "My Makeup Story"... or something like that but anyway I figured I would do mine!
Anyway, I'll start from the beginning,  I started wearing makeup the beginning of 7th grade.  I remember the day my mom took me to Aveda salon so I could have a "professional" do my makeup and show me how its done.  I started out with a small eyeshadow palette that my mom bought for me from Aveda, a revlon cream eyeshadow quad, a lip stain and gloss, and a revlon bronzer and blush duo that my friend bought me for my birthday.  Before all this though I would sneak on makeup when I went to my friend's house, or sneak some of my mom's makeup on. I got grounded a couple times for wearing makeup after she told me I wasn't allowed to. I got really into makeup when I started watching videos on youtube. I have probably watched all of juicystar07's, meganheartsmakeup, and macbarbie07's videos.  thats when I really started collecting makeup.  the first high end makeup product I bought was the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette. When I went into the store I had no idea how expensive anything was and instead of eyeshadow, which I thought I had, I grabbed cream eyeliners thinking I could buy 4 or 5, when the lady came over to help me, she asked if I wanted cream eyeliners... I had no idea what she was talking about so I was like oh yea sure, but thankfully she helped me find what I wanted and bought my first makeup palette! Ahhh you have no clue how excited I was, I remember it to like it was yesterday (yea i know that sounds cheesy but its true!)
Whats your makeup story? Leave a comment below!

Love
Kenzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment