Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Little Inspiration


Hey guys so lately I've had a lot of stuff to do, and I swear I have adhd because I can't stay focused on one thing. I keep thinking about all the stuff I need to do and how I need to practice this and get this done, but I  have so much to do I was getting really overwhelmed with everything.  So, a word of advice from my madre was to sit down and make a list of everything I wanted to get done. Now I ended up making 3 lists, they were very short because I was focusing on the main things I need to get done.  So for example, on my cheerleading list I put practice jumps, work on splits, and work on my backhandspring. Then under each of those I put how I would practice and when I wanted to have it done.  So splits I said in 3 weeks, back hand spring I said for about a week because I'm extremely close to having it perfect, and my jumps... well you can always work on jumps.  But thats just an idea of how you can practice and set goals for yourself.  After I made all my lists and set my goals written in paper, it really inspired me to try to accomplish as many of these goals as I can in the time I have set.  In fact, I'm extremely close to my left leg split and back handspring and in about three weeks I should have my splits, if I work really hard and stick to my chart of practicing every day.  For me writing things down on a piece of paper, and having it out to remind me, gets me really inspired to try and fulfill all of these goals I have!

Will you try this? What goals are you trying to reach? Leave a comment below!

Love
Kenzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment