Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Favorite Makeup Brushes!

Hey Beauties Guess what! I already ruined my resolution of blogging at least once a day :(  I forgot to blog yesterday!  I'm so sorry but anyway, this isn't what this post is about. As you can tell by the title it's about my favorite makeup brushes!  I use Sigma brushes that I got for Christmas last year.  It is the "Essential Kit".  It comes with 12 brushes; enough to do your entire face and eye makeup with all these brushes.

E05 Eyeliner brush

E40 Blending Brush

E70 Angled Shader Brush

F30 Large Powder Brush
F50- Duo Fibre Foundation Brush



F60 Foundation Brush

E55- flat shader eyeshadow brush

E65- Angled Eyeliner Brush

E60- Large Flat Shader Brush

F40- Large Angled Contour Brush


F70- Concealer Brush


What are your favorite brushes?
Leave a comment below and let me know

xoxo
Kenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment