Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My New Years Workout

Hey Beauties! So, one of my New Years Resolutions was to stick to ab workout and an arm workout.  I've been so into doing this because I cheer and desperately need to get in better shape, especially from our break we had over the holidays. Anyway I decided I would share my "workout" I've been doing with you guys!

Abs:
 It's a pyramid, so you start off by doing 2 crunches, sit-ups, straddle ups, pike ups, and hollow body position( hold that for 2 seconds) then you do them all again but do 4, then 6, then 8, then 10, then 12, and back down.  Because I'm just starting off I'm only going up to 6 for the first month, then I'll go to 8, then 10, then 12.

Arms:
It's really simple, I'm doing 5 sets of 3 pullups on a pull up bar we got for Christmas

xoxo
kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment