Tuesday, January 1, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Hey beauties! So, these are a few of my makeup favorites from 2012!

Foundation: My favorite foundation of 2012 is the MAC Matchmaster Foundation



 My favorite concealer is the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer. I use this for my under eye circles.


Bronzer: Nars Laguna Bronzer.  I used this for all over just to give my face a bit more of a glow, especially in the winter months when I am very pale.

Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Tamale. I wouldn't necessarily call it my favorite because there are definitely different blushes that are more pigmented and things like that, but this is the blush I found myself reaching for the most during 2012.  




Eyeshadow: So, I couldn't pick just one eyeshadow soooo... I picked 2.  The top one is a Maybelline quad in Designer Chocolates. It's usually my go to look because it is neutral but it has just a small pop of color.  My next choice is Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette.  For me, this was an obvious favorite, it has 12 neutral colors that look good in any combination.






Lipstick:  I chose the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. It's a light pink that adds a little color to the lips without being too much. All the lip butters are very moisturizing as well, so it's like a chapstick and lipstick in one product.
Lipgloss: My favorite lipgloss is the Urban Decay Lip gloss in Naked.  It actually came with my naked 2 Palette, and it looks good with anything. 
Perfume: This is Bath & Body Works body mist in Paris Amour. It is such a sweet smell and it has been my go to scent for a long time.


These are my makeup favorites of 2012! Leave some of your favorites in the comments below! I'd love to try something new!


xoxo
Kenzie






No comments:

Post a Comment