Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Favorite Music So Far

hey beauties! So this is not a beauty post today, I'm sorry.  Buuuuttttttt its MY FAVORITE MUSIC! I don't know about y'all but I love music, like I can't live without it.  But these are my top 10!
1. It's Time by Imagine Dragons, if you haven't heard it go check it out, like forreal its my favorite song ever, its such a feel good song.
2. I Knew You Were Trouble by T- Swift, I don't normally like her music but this is so different from her usual country style.
3. Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars, its sooo catchy I love it.
4. Die Young by Ke$ha,  Wow it's been a while since she's had a hit, but this song is so good and its part of my cheer mix so I'm always listening to it
5. Girl on Fire- Alicia Keys: This is my jam. That's it
6. Ho Hey- The Lumineers:  Such a feel good song, I love it!
7. Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes... Don't make fun.  I love it!!! My friend showed it to me and I though it was so country but it really isn't and you will fall in love with it.
8. Let Me Love Yu- Neyo.. It's such a sweet song! And its really catchy so its kind of a bonus
9. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons.  They're whole album is amazing, just go check it out, right now.
10. Hall of Fame- The Script ft. Will.i.am: no words to describe its just a good song.

Okay, so if you have seen this post you need to look up at least one of these songs because they are all amazing and you can't get sick of them.... ever.


xoxo
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment