Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beach Bag Essentials

Beach Bag Essentials



Full Tilt floral romper
$23 - tillys.com

$49 - wallisfashion.com

$140 - smartbuyglasses.com

$11 - forever21.com

$26 - nordstrom.com

Vera Bradley makeup travel bag
$21 - verabradley.com

very.co.uk


My beach bag essentials:  the first thing I have is my coverup.  I like to use a light weight romper that is easy to take off or put on.  You could also use a crochet cover-up. I think these are so cute. They're so light and summery. I also keep a pair of sunglasses, the ones above are just the ray ban original wayfarers. Another big trend is the big floppy sun hats.  The one above is from Forever21, and its fairly cheap, only $11!  The next I have is one thing you can not leave out of your beach bag; sunscreen!  This is super important to protect your skin and keep you from getting burnt. You can use any sunscreen but make sure its at least SPF 35.  I also like to keep some makeup with me in case we leave the pool or beach right away to go eat lunch or go shopping, I can just freshen up right away and be on my way to wherever we're going.  If you plan on going swimming, or tanning out on the beach, you definitely need a big beach towel so you can dry off or keep all the sand off you.  If your anything like me,  I can't just sit there with nothing to do. So, I bring my phone which is my iPod so I can listen to music while i'm tanning.  you can also bring a book, which I like to do especially if I'm getting really into it.


what is in your beach bag? leave a comment below!


love you!
xx kenzie

6 comments:

  1. nice blog! I recently made one you can check it!
    ps. i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!! (:
    I had my ipod touch at the beach last year and it was so hot that it overheated. Now it acts up sometimes. D: I need to find a better way to take it to the beach, LOL.

    I started following your blog - follow me back if you like my blog?? (:

    xoxo



    http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely know what's needed!:) i like to carry a lipbalm on me all times1 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for The One Lovely Blog Award! :)

    http://looksandbookswithbecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! i put the same things but also a bottle of water and some book/magazine!

    ReplyDelete