Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What to wear to the Airport: Summertime

What to wear to the Airport: Summertime

What to wear to the Airport: Summertime by kenzie-hill featuring cutoff shorts


So, I am leaving for a trip soon, and I'm not sure what I should wear to the airport.  I know you shouldn't go in your pajamas and these two outfits i picked probably aren't the best dressy wise but they are cute and comfortable without being too casual.  The first outfit, I just have a floral print romper with a sweater over it in case its cold on the plane. i paired it with red vans and socks. SOCKS are super important when your at an airport. You know when you go through security and have to take your socks off?  Well all I think about is how gross that floor is, and I definitely don't want all those germs on my feet. ewwww:/ So moral of the story, wear socks. The last thing I have that works for both outfits is the tote bag, this you can use to carry a book, laptop, or any other things you need on the plane.  In the second outfit, I have a pair of jean shorts with a tank top and a sweater over top it again in case the plane is chilly. Over this I have an infinity scarf just to add a cute accessory that won't be "called" in security. Then I have a pair of gray vans and socks :) I am absolutely in love with these shoes they're so cute!  Which outfit should I wear?  I'm leaving soon and need to know! leave a comment below!


M Patmos linen cardigan
£315 - brownsfashion.com

Hollister Co v neck cardigan
$25 - hollisterco.com

Great Plains scoop neck tank
$17 - coggles.com

Abercrombie & Fitch cutoff shorts
$27 - abercrombie.com

Dickies low cut socks
$12 - kohls.com

Vans red sneaker
$75 - asos.com

Vans skate shoes
$45 - dsw.com

Monki cotton tote bag
€35 - monki.com

Summer shawl
£30 - loungelover.com

1 comment:

  1. very nice!! I am constantly travelling and I like this kind of posts!!

    ReplyDelete