Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Its Not Always About a Fashion Statement

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just got back home from my vacation.   I did not want to leave at all! Uhh it was so hard to leave this morning!  Anyway, so my hopes for the travel series didn't exactly work out and I feel SO bad that I couldn't post it after I told y'all I could. But don't worry I'm going to be leaving in about two weeks, so definitely look out for my travel series!
Anyway this post isn't supposed to be about my traveling. I wanted it to be a kind of inspirational post, well not exactly inspirational... never mind i don't know what to call it so its just a post. So today on my way to the airport I thought life isn't always about a fashion statement. it doesn't matter what you wear to the airport, or to the mall. Like to the airport I wore nike shorts and a polo v-neck, threw my hair up in a messy top knot, no makeup and flip flops.. I was ready to go. If you want to go all out, go for it, but my point is you can wear whatever you want anywhere. You don't always have to worry about pulling in the trends, or a pop of color. I'm not saying never put together an outfit but to me you don't always have to worry about making a fashion statement.  Just know,everyone looks beautiful in anything they are wearing it doesn't matter about the designer brands and makeup.


Love you!
Kenzie xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to start reading your blog more often!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you could maybe even follow it:)

      Delete
  2. i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I checked out your blog and it looks great! What are you talking about you have so many followers!! 200 people! thats a lot!

    ReplyDelete