Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Makeup for the Pool

Makeup for the Pool


$7 - walmart.com


BHCosmetics waterproof pencil eyeliner
$2.37 - bhcosmetics.com


Philosophy sun care
$26 - lordandtaylor.com


MAC Cosmetics beauty product
$15 - nordstrom.com


When it comes to makeup for the pool, I don't wear a lot.  For my face, I obviously wear sunscreen and if I really want to a cream blush.The cream blush I am using today is the Revlon cream blush in Berry Flirtatious.  For my eyes, I wear Covergirl's waterproof lash blast volume (I couldn't find a picture of it on Polyvore so I just used the 24 hour one), and any waterproof liner. the one in the picture is BHCosmetics waterproof pencil eyeliner.
What makeup do you wear to the pool? Leave a comment below and tell me!


Love you!
xx Kenzie

4 comments:

  1. Love these products! Especially the mascara (though it's a pain to get off at night (I've been really liking Covergirl lashblast luxe, but it's not waterproof), the blush and the EOS! For eyeliner, I like the MAC technakohl liner though... Love the blog!
    ~ Ella
    www.lollipopthinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm really working hard on this blog and its great to see people commenting saying they like it!

      Delete
    2. Trust me... know how that is!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have that waterproof eye pencil and I love it! I got it free with my bh cosmetics order :) Anyway, it's so creamy and definitely the right choice for the pool or beach! :) Nice blog. I just followed!

    ReplyDelete