Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Favorites!



This is Mac's creme cup. Its a really pretty pinky nude, and it looks good on all skin tones. You can also kind of play with the look you want by the gloss you put on top, giving it a lot of different looks.

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof:  This is my go to mascara for the month of May.  I love it because it's waterproof, and believe it or not I was swimming during May and needed a little makeup. So, this was perfect, it DOES NOT come off with water, you need face wash or makeup remover to get this off, which i think is perfect for the summer months.

Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner: Its in the shade black onyx.  Its perfect for putting on my waterline and lining my upper lash line as well and it stays on longer than any liner I've had. 

 Mac MSF in Semi precious Rose Quartz: I've been using this as a blush and highlight.  The colors are absolutely gorgeous. The picture below has swatches of both colors, the one on top is what i use for a highlight, and the one on the bottom I use for blush.


And last but not least! My shimmering body butter from the Body Shop. I am absolutely in love with this. It makes my skin soooo soft.  I got this a really long time ago, but I didn't realize it was shimmery so I never really started using it until last month. The shimmer in it isn't too much.  Like you don't look like you dumped glitter on top of you... if that makes sense:).  this has been my go to lotion for this month.

Alright! That was all my favorites for the month of May!  Hope you guys like this post! There are more to come!

Love you!
xx Kenzie




No comments:

Post a Comment