Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award




I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Becca and Silent But Strong. Go check out their blogs! They're really great!  For this you have to share 7 random facts about yourself and nominate 15 more people.
1. I play guitar... not that great but I'm getting there.
2.My all time favorite brand of makeup is MAC
3. I am traveling alone for the first time this summer and I am terrified!
4.Cheering is my favorite thing in the world.  If you think its not a sport, I'd like to see you go out there and hold 100bs in the air, then go tumble.. its harder than you think.
5.I'm really quiet until you get to know me... than you can't shut me up :)
6.I want to start a youtube channel but I'm scared to.
7.I love shopping. This isn't that surprising I mean who doesn't like it! All the bright summer clothes this year... ughhh I'm dying to get to the mall!

I nominate...

Sorry guys I'm only nominating two blogs because these are blogs I look at all the time!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award, I really appreciate it! And stay tuned into my blog, I might just be having a giveaway in the near future!
    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just awarded you with this again. :) haha! You must have one LOVELY blog!

    http://beautymatrix21.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete