Saturday, June 16, 2012

Travel Update: Day 1

Hey guys! So first of all for the travel series.. I will try to have the posts up by the end of my vacation!  Sorry, I've been super busy these past 2 days and haven't really had time to post and take pictures. 
Anyway, today I flew down to visit my family. I'm so excited I haven't seen them in almost over a year, so it'll be great to see everyone.  I also got to see my aunt that I haven't seen in awhile and it was so much fun! More updates coming soon!


Love
kenzie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun.

    Your blog is lovely :) Keep up the good work. Please check out and follow mine at www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk.

    I just did a review of Lauren DeStefano's novel 'Wither' which she actually read and tweeted to me about :)

    My newest post is a promo for Elle and Blair Fowler's make-up line 'Skylark'.

    Follow me on Twitter to see Elle's RT to me - @BudgetBeautyLK

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete